Create and maintain a united community of professional educational executives by promoting equity and quality in leadership through renewal, mentoring, and career advancement support.
- Establish an ongoing communications system
- Establish and maintain a network of university women/contacts
- Establish a structure that will make the organization effective and functional
- Plan and hold effective and well-attended summer conferences
- Establish and maintain a network of strong regional groups
- Establish collaborations with the media, state/national organizations, and governmental entities
- Develop fundraising and grant writing projects
- Develop research projects
- Recognize exemplary practitioners
- Develop and provide membership services
In celebration of TCWSE’s 30th Anniversary in 2014, the organization produced this video to capture the thoughts and memories of our past presidents.